Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Week 31: January 9th-15th

In addition to Kinley turning 7 months old during Week 31, here are a few more pics from the week. A few of these are some of my favorite pictures too!

January 10th
Evidently we were working on her sleeping in her crib.
Alex would always get in between Kinley and I when we were in the floor. I think she was a little jealous... or maybe she just wanted to play. 
January 11th
Kinley got to hang out with her daddy while I went to a client meeting that day. He kept her again the next day when I went to a hair appointment... so she got a few hours of solo daddy time those couple of days!
Her first ruffle pants and jacket came in the mail too so I had to deck her out in them!
January 13th
Napping with the dogs while I worked
I ordered this little outfit for spring and summer and even though it was winter, I had to try it on her. It still fits her and is one of my favorite outfits.  
January 15th
We had a doctors appointment bright and early to get Kinley's follow up flu shot. Since Kinley was just starting to get better with her potential allergy issues, we were a little timid about getting it at first. 
As I mentioned in her 7 month post, she was liking her sippy cup. 
Going for a walk in her first pair of blue jeans... she looked so much older when I put them on her that I never put them back on! That, and they just didn't seem near as comfortable as her other pants. I wasn't a fan of the baby jeans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment