I have high hopes of being able to knock out some of these old posts soon so that I'm not almost 9 months behind! Now that I've posted about the holiday and I'm into 2016, I'm hoping it goes faster.
This was Ms. Kinley during Week 30 back in January.
January 3rd
Outside getting some sunshine
January 4th
Getting stuck under her crib
January 6th
She loved and still does love anything that should scare her. Colt was dropping her, and she was just giggling. Colt watched her that day while I went to the dentist. When I got him, he had taught her how to turn on and off the lights.
January 7th
My attempt at trying to entertain her in the office while I got some work done. This was the week that I went back to work after my initial leave of absence that I mentioned in my previous post.
And of course her loving her bath time. Anytime she's in a cranky mood, put her in the bath and she cheers right up!






No comments:
Post a Comment