Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Week 34: January 30th-February 5th

Colt started off Week 34 with the weekend off before he started in CVICU in February. Therefore, he got to soak in a little Kinley time over the weekend. 
January 30th
She was all smiles about Daddy time. 

January 31st
We were obviously getting good at pulling up to things. 
Just swinging in the front yard and soaking everything in
February 1st
I helped a girl I used to work by hosting an online Usborne book party... actually she ended up helping me because I ended up with a TON of free and half price books. I didn't have to do a thing besides be on Facebook for an hour! I had so much money to use that I ended up stocking up on a lot for when Kinley is older and even more for gifts. 

This was Kinley the day of the party promoting the books!
And this is the table full of books and reading sets that I ended up with. Books are expensive so I was pretty excited!
Kinley was too. This was and still is one of her favorite books. It's  perfect for her little hands and is already used and abused. 
More pictures from that day





February 2nd
A video of her playing and giggling with her Daddy
February 3rd
In the ball pit while I was working at my desk
February 4th 
I don't think her smile could be any bigger. Her smile is definitely contagious!

February 5th
Just cruising around the house exploring!



No comments:

Post a Comment