Once we got back home from visiting both of our families for the holidays, Colt gave me this Pandora charm for Christmas. It's two charms, one that says mother and one that says daughter, and they join together. Maybe one day Kinley will have her own charm bracelet, and I can give her half of it.
December 28th and 29th
Our little snow bunny (minus the snow) in her toboggan
December 30th
Bundled up in her jacket and toboggan out for a walk.
I think I bundled her up too much because we got a little hot! Since we had such a warm winter, we didn't really get to wear her cute little jacket at all.
December 31st
Colt was working so these three were my dates for bringing in the New Year!
Evidently I didn't even make it to midnight either.
January 1st
Kinley on the 1st day of 2016
A little video of filled with Kinley giggles... I would say that starting out the year with baby giggles is a good sign for the year!









No comments:
Post a Comment