Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

1 month later

So now 1 month later... I am finally getting around to blogging again and going through our vacation pictures. Time seems to go buy faster and faster, and life is definitely too busy lately! Work didn't seem to slow down all summer, and we got THE email this week that overtime is starting next week for fall busy season. In my opinion, it doesn't seem like we ever really got out of busy season though. 

Colt woke up early this morning and headed to take his Step 2 exam. It's about a 9 hour test. I feel for him, and I know it will be a big relief for him to get this test out of the way. I think technically it his last test of medical school! After this, the remainder of 4th year is just clinical and interviews for residency programs. After having July off to study for the exam, he started toxicology this Monday and then next month he will go to Temple for his away ER rotation. Before we know it, he will officially be an MD... Crazy! Since he is testing all day, one of my goals is to go through all our pics and get caught up on our "scrapbook."

No comments:

Post a Comment