Sunday we had thought about possibly going back to St. John but decided not to and to just stay and hang out on our beach again instead. We set on the beach for a couple hours until it started raining. It rained hard for a long time so we ended up just reading in the room for a lot of the day. I finished the 3rd book of the CrossFire series that I had been reading and started another book.
Pics outside the room Sunday morning
When we were walking to the main beach we weren't paying attention and he was charging right at us in attack mode!
Trying to wait the rain out under the tree
Since it was still gloomy out, we drove and had a late lunch/early dinner at Iggie's. I had a grilled chicken wrap and Colt had a fried chicken sandwich. On the way back from eating, we made a little grocery stop, which included cinnamon rolls that ended up being our snack that night as well as breakfast the next morning. After we got back from Iggie's and the sun came out for a little while, we went and sat on the beach again.
Right before dark we headed to Secret Harbour Resort to watch the sunset because there was supposed to be a better view there. Colt ended up feeding fish while we were sitting there, and I ended up getting ate up by something and didn't realize it. By the time I got home, I had bites all over me.
No comments:
Post a Comment