Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

4 Year Anniversary

Our 4 year anniversary was on July 18th, which fell on a Thursday this year. We said we celebrated by going on vacation so we didn't have any plans the day of. I think after work, we came home and ordered take out Tokyo Harbor for dinner but I can't even really remember for sure! Colt did make me a  card that he won't let me take a picture of and put on here. It was sweet though and I loved it! I was a bad wife and I didn't get him anything. We quit doing gifts for each other a while back but I didn't even end up with him a card this year. Sorry babe!  
It seems like the past 4 years have went fast.
 Colt, I love you even more now than I did 4 years ago and it just keeps getting better! I am looking forward to spending many more years with you and can't wait to see what the future has in store for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment