Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Office Decor

If you mention something to Colt's mom, she goes all out! When I first moved into my office it was bare. I mentioned needing decor to Colt, and he passed the word along to his mom. I had thought about bringing some stuff up from home but I wanted it a little brighter and more fun. Since you spend so much time at work, I figure you need to make it as happy of a place as possible. One day while I was working, Colt's mom text me a picture of a canvas and asked if I liked it. She said she would get it for me for my late birthday present. I expected to come home to one pic but instead, I came home to a floor full of decorations! 
That was on a Tuesday. That Friday, Colt boxed everything up for me and stopped by my office on his way home from the hospital to decorate for me! And yes, he did all the decorating and deciding where everything needed to go! You wouldn't think so, but he's pretty good at decorating!
 
And if I ever get my CPA certificate framed, there's still room. 
 
My office is definitely more homey now that Colt and his mom are done with it! In my opinion, I have one of the best looking offices at our office and it smells good too thanks to a diffuser that Dede also bought! It's sad that it's probably decorated better than some rooms in our house. 

Here's the pic that I had originally bought and planned on taking to the office. It has a home in our office at the house now. 
Dede and David also had this delivered to the office before all the decor came to congratulate me and make my office a little more comfy. 
And here were some before pics... 
Definite improvement from then to now!









No comments:

Post a Comment